FB like

Food for Nourishment- Theme for 2023 A2Z challenge.

 The theme for the 2023 A2Z Challenge

The picture was taken from pexel.com

I know it is too late to come out with the theme reveal. 

This is my second time accepting the challenge.  Over the years, I have been listening to this cheery April festival of words A2Z.  Only last year did I put my mind to it and completed it. The credit for motivating me goes to none other than the Blog chatter team

This year too, I registered without hesitations.  But failed to plan it.  However, I am pitching in at the last moment. 

What is my Theme?

After a long haul, I pick the food for nourishment.  You all know among the foods we consume, noted for being nutrient-rich are fruits and vegetables.  

Food is a novel topic for me in blogging.  To try something new has a charm in it as well as hesitation and tension.   

I found the following nutrition guideline for the country on Google.

  • Enjoy a variety of foods.
  • Be active!
  • Make starchy foods part of most meals.
  • Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits every day.
  • Eat dry beans, split peas, lentils, and soya regularly.
  • Have milk, mass or yoghurt every day.
  • Fish, chicken, lean meat, or eggs can be eaten every day
  • Drink lots of clean, safe water
Fruits and Vegetables are recommended to feature daily in people's diets. The case is the same for nations all over the world.   Dwelling daily on various nutritional aspects of a fruit or vegetable is worthwhile, which is my expectation.

 Conclusion

My theme for the 2023 A2Z challenge is to write about the nutrient-rich food components in our daily diet -fruits and vegetables- based on South African production and cuisine.  

 Wishing you all who take part in this challenge well!

 

Comments

  1. This will be a fun ride - reading wise and food wise :) All the best for A2Z!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Suchita, I hope, you're enjoying the fun:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please subscribe here to get my posts in your email

Subscribe

* indicates required

Intuit Mailchimp

Blog Feed